Dr. Vishal Rao
Chief of Head & Neck Surgical oncology & Robotic surgery
Practices at HCG Comprehensive Cancer Care Centre
Has advanced training as super-specialist in cancer
Experience : 20 years
Education: MBBS, MS - ENT
Trained at Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- Currently practices as the Chief of Head & Neck Surgical Oncology & Robotic Surgery at HCG Cancer Centre
- He is the inventor of ‘Aum Voice Prosthesis’ a $1 speaking device for throat cancer patients
- His area of expertise is head & neck surgery, which includes surgery for benign and malignant tumors of the thyroid, parotid and salivary gland surgeries, complex neck surgeries.
- He was trained at Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, USA and the Institute of Public Health.
- As a recognition to his contributions, he has been conferred the Honorary FRCS from Royal College of Surgeons in Glasgow
If you are not sure, contact our cancer experts to find you the most experienced oncologist for your case.