Dr. Vedant Kabra
- Dr. Vedant Kabra is a Surgical oncologist currently practicing at FMRI, Gurgaon
- He received Surgical Oncology training from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai & National Cancer Centre, Singapore.
- Dr. Kabra has experience of over 12,000 cancer surgeries and has successfully performed various complex onco-surgical procedures including Robotic Surgery for Cancer
- Dr. Kabra is passionate about spreading cancer awareness through regular health talks, awareness drives, and self-examination camps.
- Dr. Kabra is passionate about cancer awareness and Tobacco control - having contributed significantly to the country-wide movement of Voice of Tobacco Victims (VoTV) leading to the Gutka ban and the introduction of pictorial warnings on cigarette packs.
Pay at Hospital : INR 2000