Dr. T. Surendra.Reddy
Consultant, Radiation Oncologist
Practices at BGS Global Gleneagles Hospital
Experience : 10 years
Education: MBBD, MD, DNB Radiation Oncology
Trained at Bangalore Institution of Oncology, Bangalore
- Currently works as the Radiation Oncologist at BGS Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore.
- Radiation Oncologists are the required for most cancers at all stages for radiation therapy treatment. Especially important for brain cancers.
- Has experience in advanced radiation therapy techniques - external beam radiation therapy, Brachytherapy, stereotactic radiosurgery (for brain tumor) etc.
- Attended training workshop on Brachytherapy at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore in 2011; workshop on Evidence based management - Urological cancer at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 2011.
- Information about advanced training and scientific publications not available
If you are not sure, contact our cancer experts to find you the most experienced oncologist for your case.