Dr. T. Surendra.Reddy
Consultant, Radiation Oncologist
Practices at BGS Global Gleneagles Hospital
Experience : 11 years
Education: MBBD, MD, DNB Radiation Oncology
Trained at Bangalore Institution of Oncology, Bangalore
- Currently works as the Radiation Oncologist at BGS Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore.
- Radiation Oncologists are the required for most cancers at all stages for radiation therapy treatment. Especially important for brain cancers.
- Has experience in advanced radiation therapy techniques - external beam radiation therapy, Brachytherapy, stereotactic radiosurgery (for brain tumor) etc.
- Attended training workshop on Brachytherapy at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore in 2011; workshop on Evidence based management - Urological cancer at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 2011.
- Information about advanced training and scientific publications not available
If you are not sure, contact our cancer experts to find you the most experienced oncologist for your case.
BGS Global Gleneagles Hospital, Kengeri, Bangalore
Pay at Hospital : INR 900