Dr. S M Shuaib Zaidi
Practices at Indrapastha Apollo Hospitals
Experience : 18 years
Education: MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Surgical Oncology
Trained at Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
- He is a renowned surgical oncologist who has been associated with Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Zaidi has been serving the country for the past 17 years.
- he is well trained in diagnosing and treating head and neck cancers and breast cancers.
- Dr. Zaidi is popularly known as the specialist who performed the first Robotic esophagectomy and Lobectomy for esophageal and lung cancer in Delhi in 2011.
- . Dr. Shuaib developed a new head & neck surgery (Radical neck dissection) to preserve mandibular nerve and improve the procedure's cosmetic out care. This new technique of Radical Neck Dissection was published in the journal of surgical oncology in 2007.
If you are not sure, contact our cancer experts to find you the most experienced oncologist for your case.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Pay at Hospital : INR 1000