Dr. Praveen K.S
Practices at Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital
Has advanced training as super-specialist in cancer
Experience : 16 years
Education: MBBS, DNB (General Surgery), MCh. (Neurosurgery)
Trained at NIMHANS, Bangalore
- Currently practicing as Neurosurgeon at Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital, Bangalore
- Experienced in treatment for CNS (Brain & Spinal Cord) cancers
- Neurosurgeons are required to collaborate with oncologists for treatment of brain/spinal cord cancer cases.
- Trained at one of the most reputed institutes in India - NIMHANS.
- Experienced in complex surgeries required to treat brain and spinal cord cancers.
- Performs Awake Craniotomy - a type rare neurosurgical procedure performed on the brain while the patient is awake and alert.
If you are not sure, contact our cancer experts to find you the most experienced oncologist for your case.
Shri Shankara Cancer Hospital & Research Center, Banshankari, Bangalore
Pay at Hospital : INR 350