Dr. Mathangi J.
Senior Consultant, Radiation Oncologist
Practices at BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital
Has advanced training as super-specialist in cancer
Experience : 13 years
Education: MBBS, DMRT, DNB Radiation Oncology
Trained at Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Currently works as the Radiation Oncologist at BGS Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore.
- Radiation Oncologists are the required for most cancers at all stages for radiation therapy treatment. Especially important for brain cancers.
- Responsible for installing Asia Pacifics first TrueBeam STx machine, an advanced radiotherapy machine model.
- Has experience in advanced radiation therapy techniques - external beam radiation therapy, Brachytherapy, stereotactic radiosurgery (for brain tumor) etc.
- Doctor has been trained at high-volume cancer centers, especially those with advanced radiation therapy equipment. High-volume centers provide vast exposure to cancer cases.
- Doctor has international exposure and training across many European countries. These associations often help in bringing best practices from developed countries into clinical practice here.
- Has published research in international and national journals. Research is a way to continuously build knowledge in a domain.
If you are not sure, contact our cancer experts to find you the most experienced oncologist for your case.
BGS Global Gleneagles Hospital, Kengeri, Bangalore
Pay at Hospital : INR 800