Dr. Kunjahari Medhi
- He currently practices as a Medical and Pediatric Oncologist and Hemato-Oncologist in Batra Hospital, Delhi
- Trained and educated at the Premier Medical Institute in India- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, Dr. K. Medhi has been mentored by the best in Cancer care.
- He has vast experience of treating solid and hematological malignancies.
- His keen area of interest is Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Genito-urinary Cancer, Myeloma, Lymphoma, and CML.
- He is also trained in Bone Marrow and Stem cell Transplantation.
- He also has a deep interest in Paediatric Oncology.
- His ongoing objective is to reach out to less-developed areas of the country to spread awareness about cancer and its treatment.
- As a native of Assam, Dr. K. Medhi has kept his commitment to serving the people of Assam. He visits various places in Assam every month, provides Consultation, and participates in various activities related to cancer awareness.
Pay at Hospital : INR 600