Dr. Kapil Kumar
Director, Surgical Oncology
Practices at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
Experience : 22 years
Education: MBBS, MS - General Surgery, Training in Laparoscopic Surgery- Korea, Training in HIPEC -Holland
Trained at Tata Memorial Hospital, Bombay
- Currently practicing at Fortis, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
- He is credited with setting up the Robotic Surgery department at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi
- He has a special interest in Thoracic & GI oncology, Breast Cancer, Limb Salvage Surgery, bone and soft tissue oncology
- Trained at Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai which is one of the prestigious institutes in India for cancer treatment.
- Vast experience in managing solid tumors.
- Doctors trained at such high volume hospitals are exposed to the wide complex range of cancer cases.
If you are not sure, contact our cancer experts to find you the most experienced oncologist for your case.
Fortis, Shalimar Bagh
Pay at Hospital : INR 1200