Dr. Aditi Aggarwal
Senior Radiation Oncologist
Practices at Paras Hospital
Experience : 11 years
Education: MBBS, MD - Radiation Oncology
Trained at VMMC and Safdarjang Hospital, Delhi
- Dr. Aditi Aggarwal is an expert Radiation Oncologist trained from the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Doctors trained at such high volume hospitals are exposed to the wide complex range of cancer cases
- She has worked as Founder of Faculty at the National Cancer Institute, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jhajjar where she started Radiation services including Brachytherapy.
- She has been involved in various research projects at Tata Memorial Hospital and has a special interest in Gynecological, Brain, Head and Neck, Gastrointestinal Tumors, and Sarcomas.
- She has extensive training in all modern and precise techniques of radiation including IMRT, IGRT, SRS, SBRT and SRT.
If you are not sure, contact our cancer experts to find you the most experienced oncologist for your case.
Pay at Hospital : INR 1000